2 bedrooms available to rent in a fully refurbished 4-bedroom property designed for independent living for professionals on Peel Street, Winson Green, Birmingham B18 7DT. Near the City Road Hospital.B18 7DT is in the Birmingham travel to work area. NHS services are provided by the Heart of Birmingham Teaching Primary Care Trust.
Double rooms (BILLS INCLUSIVE)available in this new modern house that has just been completed. Prepared to a very high standard with modernbathroom on the 1st floor and a Toilet on the ground floor; a spacious communal living - dining - kitchen. Designed for independent living for young professionals.
Key property features: Newly Refurbished and Kitted property for young Professionals.
Shared bathroom and Toilet
All bills included
TV in bedrooms with free Netflix
Close to City Hospital, 2 milestoJewellery Quarter Train Station
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Double Glazed windows
• Fully Fitted Kitchen with appliances;1 cooker, Sink, individual cupboard space, washing machine
• Communal garden
Choice to apply for any of the available Bedrooms:
Each bedroom has • Double Bed with luxury mattress and headboard• Wardrobe, Bedside unit, Shared Fridge Freezer in kitchen, Desk and Chair• Internet• Gas Central Heating with thermostat control
Rents : £375 per month per room
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: Fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Periodic Gardener and cleaner for communal areas
• Use of the common areas, which includes, modern dining kitchen with good-quality appliances, and a maintained garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Tenancy & Application:
• Minimum 6 months tenancy.
• Deposit equal to Five Weeks rent is required
• NO Applicationfee
• No Pets agreement
• No couples
Location & Nearby Amenities:
Location, Location, Location. This is theproperty willtick your boxes for your homewith a good location.
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.