Gated front drive, path leading to
Double glazed front door to.
Ceiling light point, radiator, stairs to first floor accommodation and doors to kitchen and reception rooms.
Living Room (Rear) (3.3m x 4.6m)
Double glazed window torear, gas fire point, ceiling and wall light points, radiator.
Front Reception /Dining(3.09m x 3.55m)
Double glazed window to Front aspect, ceiling light point and radiator.
Kitchen(4.48m x 2.38m)
Double glazed window to side, wall, base, and drawer units, rolled edge work surface, white uPVC sink, tiled to splash prone areas, gas cooker point, ceiling light point, understairs storage space, and door leading to boiler room and rear garden.
Boiler Room / Utility
Single glazed window to rear, Worcester Central Heating boiler.
Ceiling light points and doors to:
Bedroom One (Rear Aspect)(4.6m x 3.33m)
Double glazed windows to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two (3.08m x 3.55m)
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Three (2.40m (max) x 2.17m)
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bathroom (2.36m x 3.36m)
Obscure double-glazed window to side, bath, hand wash basin, low level wc, tiled walls, storage cupboard and ceiling light point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing to the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.