A room in this 4 bed room modern terraced house, within a short commute of Birmingham City Centre.
Spectra Property Services work with landlords who provide a good standard of living accommodation, attracting young professionals looking for a house share with like-minded house mates whilst enjoying the warmth and comforts of home.
We are family run independent estate agents, members of ARLA and TDS and hold Client Money Protection insurance. We are compliant local agent, friendly and professionals. We manage properties in and around Birmingham.
The advertised property is in Balsall Heath / Moseley, B12. Being close to local shops, the Canon Hill Park, Edgbaston Cricket Grounds, ALDI, LIDL supermarkets, walking distance to local shops, and public transport and having spacious furnished and modern décor bedrooms.
What does the Rent include ?
- All utilities included: gas, electricity, water, council tax
- Internet : Broadband Wi-Fi internet from Virgin Media / Sky provided
- Furniture : Fully furnished rooms
- Housekeeping: regular cleaning and gardening services provided.
What are the Communal Facilities ?
- Lounge / Dining
- Spacious Kitchen : Modern fully fitted shared kitchen with quality appliances
- 1 x Shared Bathrooms, 1 x Shared Toilet, 1 Shower Room
- Rear Maintained garden
- Double glazed windows and Gas Central heating.
What's in the Bedrooms ?
- Furnished rooms : May include Own desk, wardrobe, wall mirror and chest of draws
- A Good Double Bed with Bead Beard and QUALITY mattress provided for your comfort
Who else will be living in the house ?
The house is available for only 4 housemates. We prefer working professionals.
What amenities are available near the house ?
- Only 10 mins drive to Bullring - 20mins on bus to City Centre!
- Less than 10 mins walk to Cannon Hill Park and Edgbaston Cricket Ground
- Moseley and Edgbaston are one of the most popular and vibrant places for professionals in Birmingham
- Less than 1 mile to Moseley Village - 4 mins drive!
- The numerous bars, cafes and restaurants make it a cosmopolitan area
- Kings Heath High Street nearby: Asda, £land, Post Office etc.
- Moseley Road close by : LIDL, Takeaways, Bus Routes to and from City. New ALDI by the Canon Hill Park (Opposite the Edgbaston Cricket Ground)
- Local shops nearby (convenience store, pharmacy, fast food) & Library
- Close to Birmingham’s famous Balti Triangle
What's the Rent and Deposit ?
Room 1 - Ground Floor. Front Room Rent is £375 per calendar month .
Room 2 - First Floor, Front Room. Rent is £400 per calendar month .
Room 3 - First Floor Middle Room. Rent is £375 per calendar month .
Room 4 - First Floor Rear Room. Rent is £350 per calendar month . Available.
No Admin fees
1 Months’ Rent + Deposit equal to monthly rent
What Local Transport is available ?
3-minute walk to bus stop 35 running approx every 9 mins to Birmingham City Centre and other frequent bus routes on Bus stop 6-minute walk to bus stop 1 and 885 to Five ways and Birmingham University on Edgbaston Road or 10 min walk to Bus stop 50 on Moseley Road to the Birmingham City Centre.
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.